Highlighting 4 new releases on the amazing Barcelona label Discordian this week, plus 3 tracks bought in the Clean Feed sale which are well worth hearing. The show is rounded out with tracks from Manchester, New York and Trevor Watts’ South African re-issue on ECM of A Wider Embrace.
Cuts off quite suddenly at the end – lost track of the time with such quality music….
- Discordian Community Ensemble – Die Parallelaktion (edit) – Contrast-Movement (Discordian) – Buy
- Nicholas Masson’s Parallels – Sentinel – Thirty Six Ghosts (Clean Feed) – Buy
- Sam Andreae, David Birchall, Otto Willberg – Sockets Filled Up With Eyes (edit) – Hair In The Chimney (Heavy Petting/Vernacular) – Buy
- RCJ – Cnidocitos – Adeptus Exemptus (Discordian) – Buy
- Daniel Carter, Watson Jennison, William Parker, Federico Ughi – No Need – Vol. 2 Toronto Live! (577) – Buy
- Albert Cirera, Hernâni Faustino, Luís Lopes, Vasco Furtado – Dogmatic Elders Of Doom (edit) – Temple Of Doom (Discordian) – Buy
- Trevor Watts Moiré Music Drum Orchestra – We Are – A Wider Embrace (ECM) – Buy
- Carlos Barretto, François Corneloup, José Salgueiro, Mário Delgado – Casa Branca – Lokomotiv (Clean Feed) – Buy
- Free Art Three – La Mujer del Mercader – Free Art Three (Discordian) – Buy
- John Butcher & Paal Nilssen-Love – The Stob (edit) – Concentric (Clean Feed) – Buy